Book Title: U.S. Immigration Made Easy
Edition: 19th Edition
Author: Ilona Bray J.D.
Book Description: Want to live, work, or travel in the United States? U.S. Immigration Made Easy has helped tens of thousands of people get a visa, green card, or other immigration status. You’ll learn:
- whether you and your family qualify for a short-term visa, permanent U.S. residence, or protection from deportation
- how to obtain, fill out, and submit the necessary forms and documents
- insider tips on dealing with bureaucratic officials, delays, and denials
- strategies for overcoming low income and other immigration barriers, and
- how to select the right attorney.
U.S. Immigration Made Easy provides detailed descriptions of application processes and helps you avoid traps that might destroy your chances. There’s also an immigration eligibility self-quiz, which helps you match your background and skills to a likely category of visa or green card.
The 19th edition is completely updated to cover recent legal and fee changes including Trump administration efforts to end TPS for various countries and end DACA.
NOTE: Does not cover naturalization.
- Publisher: NOLO; 19th edition (March 29, 2019)
- Language: English
- Paperback: 696 pages
- ISBN-10: 1413325955
- ISBN-13: 978-1413325959
- Item Weight: 2.38 pounds
- UNSPSC-Code: 55101500
- Dimensions: 7 x 1.75 x 9 inches