Instructors and students can now access their course content through the Connect digital learning platform by purchasing either standalone Connect access or a bundle of print and Connect access. McGraw-Hill Connect® is a subscription-based learning service accessible online through your personal computer or tablet. Choose this option if your instructor will require Connect to be used in the course. Your subscription to Connect includes the following: Widely recognized as the most accurate and comprehensive text in the field, this practical, step-by-step introduction to criminal investigation gives students a logical framework for understanding the investigative process. Major sections cover current issues such as environmental crime, the looting of archaeological sites, videotaping of crime scenes, street gangs, and drugs. Case studies throughout the text emphasize the applied technique of criminal investigation. Graphs, charts, and compelling photographs found throughout the text depict the practical aspects of investigation and help to clarify difficult scientific concepts.
• SmartBook® - an adaptive digital version of the course textbook that personalizes your reading experience based on how well you are learning the content.
• Access to your instructor’s homework assignments, quizzes, syllabus, notes, reminders, and other important files for the course.
• Progress dashboards that quickly show how you are performing on your assignments and tips for improvement.
• The option to purchase (for a small fee) a print version of the book. This binder-ready, loose-leaf version includes free shipping.
Complete system requirements to use Connect can be found here: http://www.mheducation.com/highered/platforms/com
- Publisher : McGraw-Hill Education; 11th edition (August 3, 2011)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 752 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0078111528
- ISBN-13 : 978-0078111525
- Item Weight : 3.9 pounds
- UNSPSC-Code : 55101500
- Dimensions : 8.6 x 1.4 x 11.2 inches