Book Title: Ethical Theory and Business
Edition: 9th Edition
Authors: Denis G. Arnold, Tom L. Beauchamp, Norman L.. Bowie.
Book Description: An anthology of readings, legal perspectives, and cases in business ethics.
Ethical Theory and Business provides students with a strong understanding of ethics in business. Case studies, a discussion of ethical theory, and a diverse range of perspectives on specific topics give students the tools needed to address ethical situations in business and challenge them to think for themselves. Upon completing this book readers will be able to:
- Reflect on ethical and sustainable business practices,
- Understand the role of ethics in all function areas of business including management, marketing, international business, human resources, finance, and accounting,
- Discuss the most pressing issues confronting business leaders today.
- Publisher: Pearson; 9th edition (August 1, 2012)
- Language: English
- Paperback: 672 pages
- ISBN-10: 0205169082
- ISBN-13: 978-0205169085
- Item Weight: 1.94 pounds
- UNSPSC-Code: 55101500
- Dimensions: 7.4 x 1.3 x 9.1 inches